Registration Now Open!
Join us for Bearhavior: Applying Behavioral Research to the Management of Bears in Wisconsin, hosted by the Milwaukee County Zoo. Registration has been extended through April 26 at 5 PM Pacific Time.
- May 8-10, 2017
- $100 conference registration fee includes:
- zoo admission
- all Bear TAG sessions and activities
- light breakfast and full lunch daily
- transportation to and from conference hotel and zoo
- Optional post conference trip to Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison, WI
- May 11, 2017
- $10 fee includes zoo admission and lunch
- transportation sponsored by the Milwaukee Area AAZK (limited to 47 seats; attendees may provide their own transportation)
- Registration payment will be accepted via credit card only; no checks. All payments will be processed online through the Denver Zoo. Invoices will not be mailed. Registration deadline is April 26.
- Presentation abstracts can be submitted to Mindy Babitz. Submission deadline is March 17. Please see abstract guidelines for additional information.
- The designated conference hotel is the Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West. Please see hotel information below for reservation details.
In order for your conference registration to be considered complete, you must submit BOTH a registration form and payment. Registration deadline is April 26.
The designated conference hotel is the Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West. Check-in time is 4 PM. Check-out time is 11 AM. The cost is $99.00 a night for double occupancy with taxes of 15.1%. Reservations must be made before April 11 to receive the discounted rate. Please note: Guests must present a valid credit card or debit card at check-in. Cash payments can be made a check-out; however, the card presented will be authorized for room, tax, and incidentals. It may take 5 business days before funds are released. Reservations may be made in one of the following ways.
- Call Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West directly at 414-257-3400. Advise the reservationist of the group name to receive the special group rate (MCZ Bear TAG Annual Meeting).
- Call Radisson Worldwide reservation line at 800-333-3333. Advise the reservationist of the group name to receive the special group rate (MCZ Bear TAG Annual Meeting).
- Visit www.radisson.com/milwaukeewi_west. Use promo code MZBEAR. Instructions on how to apply the promo code can be found here.
The conference hotel is located approximately 25 minutes from General Mitchell International Airport. Transportation is not provided between the airport and hotel. For attendees not renting a car, it is recommended to make shuttle arrangements. GoRiteway is one possible shuttle provider.